You can post quotes to your chosen blog by creating a quote post.
To start creating a quote post:
- Click on the Home icon
- You will then see six different icons located at the top of the screen, each representing a post type
- Click on Quote to start creating a quote post
There are six fields to fill out and four options available to you when creating a quote post, as well two informational items.
Here are the fields available to you and their description:
- Convey your thoughts and express yourself by entering your desired quote into this field
- Share the source of the quote by entering it into this field
Add your own comment:
- Share your own personalized comment in this field. You can highlight any text while filling in this field and access heading size, bold, italicize, and underline options. You can also create a hyperlink
- Choose tags for your post - these tags are searchable and relevant to your post
Custom URL (coming at a future date):
- Customize your URL
- Enter the source URL
Here are the options available to you and their description:
- See what your quote post will look like before deciding whether to post or save it
Select an appropriate rating:
- Choose the rating of your quote post
- Choose to publish/post now instead of at a later date
Arrow to the right of Post Now:
You have two choices by clicking on the arrow:
- Save as Draft allows you to save your post to further edit it later before actually posting it
- Save to Queue allows you to save your post to queue it up for posting at a future date determined by you
Here are the informational items available to you and their description:
- Warning explains that any illegal content will lead to account termination and the reporting of illegal content to the proper authorities
Learn more about Ratings:
- Clicking on this link takes you to our page explaining the newTumbl ratings system - https://newtumbl.com/ratings
Clicking Preview will open a new window with the previewed post. Simply close that window to return to your post.
Your pop-up blocker must be disabled in order to see a preview of your post.