Submit allows you to post something to your blog from another blogger that has requested submitting their post to your blog.
To send a submit request to another blogger:
- When viewing someone's blog, simply click on the three horizontal dots on the lower right of your screen
- A menu with seven icons will pop up - click on the down arrow in a box icon labeled "Submit"
- Choose a post type and create the post as you would normally
- Click "Submit" and your submit request will be delivered
To review submit requests from another blogger:
- When someone sends a submit request to you, a green number will appear on your envelope icon (one of the four main homescreen icons), and a green dot will appear on your blog icon
- Clicking on the envelope icon will take you to your Messages page
- On the Messages page, you will see three options - Messages, Ask, and Submit. Submit will show you the number of submit requests that are waiting for you. Simpy click Submit to look at the list of all of your received submits
- Click Review next to the submit you received from a blogger to review their post - a pop up will open that is very similar to the post creation form
- Click Post Now if you're happy with their submitted post, or choose to save as draft or to queue
The blogger's submitted post will be posted on your blog along with the name of that blogger. We want to emphasize that you should make sure you feel comfortable with the blogger whose name will show on your post before you choose to post it on your blog!
Clicking Preview will open a new window with the previewed post. Simply close that window to return to your post.
Your pop-up blocker must be disabled in order to see a preview of your post.
You can delete any submit request by simply clicking on the trash icon next to the submit you'd like to delete.
See Blog posts/Post types in our Help Center for detailed information on how to post.
See Your blogs/Blog settings/Communication in our Help Center for detailed information on how to customize who, if anyone, can submit posts to you.