You can post videos to your chosen blog by creating a video post.
To start creating a video post:
- Click on the Home icon
- You will then see six different icons located at the top of the screen, each representing a post type
- Click on Video to start creating a video post
There are two video adding options available, four fields to fill out, and four options available to you when creating a video post, as well two informational items.
Here are the video adding options available to you and their description:
- Click on Upload Video to add a video from your device/computer
Add video from web:
- Click on Add video from web. Paste the URL of the video and click Submit to upload the video
Here are the fields available to you and their description:
Add your own comment:
- Share your own personalized comment in this field. You can highlight any text while filling in this field and access heading size, bold, italicize, and underline options. You can also create a hyperlink
- Choose tags for your post - these tags are searchable and relevant to your post
Custom URL (coming at a future date):
- Customize your URL
- Enter the source URL
Here are the options available to you and their description:
- See what your video post will look like before deciding whether to post or save it
Select an appropriate rating:
- Choose the rating of your video post
- Choose to publish/post now instead of at a later date
Arrow to the right of Post Now:
You have two choices by clicking on the arrow:
- Save as Draft allows you to save your post to further edit it later before actually posting it
- Save to Queue allows you to save your post to queue it up for posting at a future date determined by you
Here are the informational items available to you and their description:
- Warning explains that any illegal content will lead to account termination and the reporting of illegal content to the proper authorities
Learn more about Ratings:
- Clicking on this link takes you to our page explaining the newTumbl ratings system - https://newtumbl.com/ratings
Clicking Preview will open a new window with the previewed post. Simply close that window to return to your post.
Your pop-up blocker must be disabled in order to see a preview of your post.