You can create up to ten blogs on newTumbl. One of your blogs will always be the Primary Blog. When you first create an account, your username is actually the name of your Primary Blog. Your Primary Blog serves three purposes:
- Your Primary Blog cannot be deleted
- When we send an email to you, we will address you using your primary blog name
- If you login to a device that doesn't have an active blog set, we will use your primary blog
To select your Primary Blog if you have multiple blogs:
- From the homepage, click your icon located on the upper right corner of the screen
- From the drop down menu, click "Manage Blogs"
- Click the ... to the right of the blog you'd like to make your Primary Blog
- From the drop down menu, click "Make Primary"
Blogs are not tied together - if you create two blogs, or ten blogs, unless you tell someone that these are all your blogs, no one will know that these blogs belong to your account.
Your Primary Blog is not necessarily your Active Blog.