The only two things we collect are your Birthday and your Gender.
- Your birthday is an account setting and not editable at a blog level.
- To access some of the features on newTumbl, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- By specifying the Day and Month of your birthday, your exact age will be determined.
- You can choose to display your age on your blog(s).
- Your gender is an account setting and not editable at a blog level.
- You can choose to display your gender on your blog(s).
I had an account with password and can’t log in
So what is the point exactly of having terms of service, if you delete and censor people who aren't violating it? Whats the point exactly. If you don't want certain types of content then forbid them. Quit lying about what your terms of service are. Your lame website sucks bad enough as it is.
Please sign in to leave a comment.