We've made it easy for your to reset you password in the case you forgot it.
To reset your password:
- On the login dialog, underneath the password field, click or tap on "I forgot my password".
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Click or tap "Reset Password".
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a reset password link.
- Click or tap the link: "Click here to reset the password for your account".
- You will be redirected to the newTumbl reset password page.
- Enter your new password and click "save".
INVALID TOKEN: If you receive an "invalid token" error message after clicking the reset password link, right-click or tap and hold the reset password link to "copy link address". In a new browser window / tab, paste the link into the browser address bar and hit "enter / return".
TOKEN EXPIRED: If you receive a "token expired" error message after clicking the password reset link, start at the top by clicking "I forgot my password" to get a new email with new link.